Lunch with my buddy Jonas. Getting ready for #Sinulog (at Penong’s Barbecue Seafood & Grill)
So take these words
And sing out loud
Cuz everyone is forgiven now
Cuz tonight’s the night the world begins again
Left by someone who needs to move on.
Tried to catch up, but just couldn’t.
Waited on the very same spot where he was left off.
Too confused, afraid and skeptic when people would stop and take time to know and take care of him.
Yes, i think I know how he feels.
He deserves a second chance.
To his previous owners — I know you have your own reasons I just do hope you get to sleep at night.
Sinatra — not everyone is the same. You’ll find your person soon.
1. Eat well on New Year’s Eve. Eat 13 pcs of grapes and get drunk afterwards.
2. Wake up early on New Year’s Day.. Early means before lunch so I can say I started the year right.
3. Greet people at home “Good Morning!” If I can do that in the office, why can I not do it at home.
4. Say “I love you” to my family at least once a day.
5. Kiss mom before I go to work and when I’m finally home from work.
6. Message Dad everyday.
7. Lose at least 20 pounds by: minimizing rice consumption; not eating beyond 7pm; anything beyond means yoghurt.
8. Start eating breakfast meaning apple.
9. Start using the treadmill.
10. Play with my Wii again.
11. Buy at least 3 PS3 games so I can start using my console. Have had it for almost a year now and I haven’t played with it yet.
12. Play with my guitar again. It’s been ages.
13. Start playing with my keyboards again.
14. Limiting puffs to a max of 3 sticks in a day, if not quitting. I should start using my harmonicas. Yes I have 2 which I havent used.
15. Buy Frank a mate.
16. Play with my outside dogs at least 2x a week.
17. Attend mass every Sunday.
18. Novena every Wednesday.
19. Stay in the office a maximum of 11 hours in a day. 1 hour OTY before and after shift.
20. Spend quality time with the family every chance I get.
21. Optimize PTO and HTO credits.
22. Have a financial goal and save. Bank?
23. Pamper M3 and make him feel brand new.
24. Fix laptops.
25. Buy a MacBook Pro.
26. Go back to taking pictures. Maximize my Canon 650D.
27. Start posting pictures in Instagram again. Minimize IG window shopping.
28. Utilize my BB, dual sim android phone and save enough for the next iPhone model.
29. Renew plan with Globe - Casual Plan.
30. Go to Bora, La Union and Laoag.
31. Go back to Malaysia. Go to Singapore, China and Dubai.
32. Check on the websites given by friends
33. Remind self not to collect stickers for the Starbucks planner.
34. Hong Kong Holidays
35. Check all expo schedules.
36. Be in the lookout for great deals.
37. Be open to serious relationships.
38. I don’t know. I just love playing.
39. Get what I deserve.
40. Learn a new language - Cantonese / French.
41. Learn something new everyday.
To be continued. I’m sleepy now.
Blokografia | Zupagrafika
Blokografia is a collection of paper cut-out topographies with modernist buildings and Polish blocks. It is being completed step by step by adding new letters with buildings from different cities. The collection is part of a bigger cut-out series available at our design store Zupamarket.